The Warragul Citizen has left print to focus on its popular online offering. Print advertising options are no longer available.
Top of sidebar (news articles and some static pages only): $30 per day. Size: 370px wide, 330px tall.
Below subscribe box (news articles only): $30 per day. Size: 250px wide.
Front page: Add $5 per day to any other advertising.
Top of sidebar: Available.
Below subscribe box: Available.
Front page: Available.
You can book advertising by contacting the Editor via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly traffic statistics
February 2013: 25,336 views from approximately 6,236 unique visitors.
January 2013: 44,505 views from approximately 18,800 unique visitors.
December 2012: 14,232 views from approximately 6,228 unique visitors.
- TERMS: “The advertiser” – the person who is placing an advertisement in the paper. “The Publication” and “the paper” – refers to The Warragul Citizen.
- Please check the most recent version of these terms at http://www.warragulcitizen.com/advertise.
- The Warragul Citizen will do its best to ensure that advertisements will appear as intended. However, except for in the most extreme circumstances, refunds on advertising are not available.
- Advertisers are to supply their own ad design. Simple ad design may be available for free. For more information please email email@example.com.
- Ads may be refused for any reason.
- Animated GIF ads are welcome subject to quality control assessments.
- The quality of the image is the responsibility of the advertiser.
- It is the adviser’s responsibility to ensure the advertisement link is a working address.
- The Warragul Citizen’s website may occasionally experience downtime or other availability issues. These are usually brief and will not qualify an advertiser for a refund.
- As the online advertising system is not automated, ads may begin to be visible up to an hour after they were due to begin.
- There are no traffic or click guarantees.
- Sponsors of columns and/or sections of the paper have no control over the content of the column/section. This is to ensure that there is no bias in the publication.
- The Warragul Citizen does not guarantee that all articles, especially reviews, will be favourable toward advertisers. This is also to ensure that there is no bias in the publication.
- Cheques for advertising must be made out to William Kulich. For further details on payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ABN: 14644116791